Holiday Discount 40% off everything except Artisan Collabs
Kansa Wand - Body and Foot
Materials used in making the wand?
- Selflove Kansa wand is made of teak wood handle and Copper 78% percent and Tin 22% percent both heated together up to 700 centigrade to form pure bronze.
- This Kansa wand is lab certified.
- The dimensions are 5.5 inch * 2.5inch * 1.5 inch
- It is bigger in size than the facial wand
Why to use?
- Boosts circulation and firms the body
- Removes toxins from within
- Relaxes the body and feet muscles, reduces stress and induces good sleep
- Enables the skin to absorb the nutrients in oil/serum
- Enables a natural detox by providing lymphatic drainage
- Tones the body and reduces inflammation
- Balances the PH of the skin
How to use?
- Wash your body/feet with a cleanser and pat dry
- Apply massage oil and prep the body area where you want to use the wand
- Massage the wand from side of neck to centre of collarbone
- Massage at the base of hairline towards spine at the back of neck
- Massage over the shoulders and the upper back in circular motions
- Massage the arms, forearms and hands in long strokes
- Massage the legs and thighs by going up the inside and down the outside
- Massage in circular clockwise motion around the navel making wider circles as you go
- Massage the feet by zig zag motions ,circular motion and long strokes
- Do 7 rotations on the tips of each toe
- Start with once a week and gradually go on twice-thrice a week for a duration of 10-15 mins
- Use consistently to see results and keep your skin youthful and glowing
How to care for your wand?
For daily care, simply wipe the wand after each use or use soap and water only on the metal part.
Kansa wand is a wooden-handled tool with a tip made of Kansa metal. It originated around 5000 years back. Originally it was used in the kitchen as a drinking glass because it purified the water inside and as a plate because the acidity in the food would balance out leading to better digestion. Slowly people started discovering the benefits on the skin through massage application.
Copper is the primary metal and is revered in Ayurvedic medicine for promoting lymphatic drainage and negating toxicity in organs. Draining these toxins can also help de-puff and sculpt the face, which is why it has become an essential part of beauty routines. As the name signifies it is a body massage tool. It is bigger in size than the facial wand.
I am a nature lover. This piece adds Charm to my bathroom and leaves me happy with a feeling of helping the artisans of India.
I have used Akbar and Marilyn till now and loved them.
A perfect combination for my combination skin. Highly recommended!!
Makes my skin really soft and glowing.
Soap feels good on the skin while using it and also leaves the skin feeling good afterward
Such a pure product. Feels like a homemade product, great for the skin
This was a part of the gift box we ordered. It was a great addition to the gift hamper for my cousins.
Lovely Box filled with all the self love goodies!
Loved the soap. The freshness lasts long. Perfect for daily use as there no chemicals, and parabens.
It is amazing and very gentle on the skin. I enjoyed using the soap!
The soap has a very pleasant fragrance. Brings an instant glow just after a single wash. Gives a feel good after effect and skin feels absolutely rejuvenated.
Absolutely loved this soap. It’s smooth and super soft. My skin was smooth after using this and no need of any lotion or cream afterwards. Very light! Absolutely recommend this one!
The aloe Vera gel is amazing. It’s 100 percent natural and made my skin flawless, supple and hydrating. It’s a must have.!!
This is the perfect blend of the right smell, great texture, purity and of of course the goodness of all of its ingredients. It feels so soft and smooth on the skin. I can't get enough of these.
I think I found the most perfect Vitamin E oil in terms of the texture not being sticky and how it has helped me with my skin, face masks, and sometimes adding a little to my hair oil mixture too. It gives me a healthy glow and keeps my skin smooth and supple.